Work Matters! by Diane Faulkner, ACC, SPHR

My photo
Florida, United States
Diane is an HR guru and coach whose work has led her to become an award-winning journalist and editor. She is a sought-after speaker on all-things-HR. Her work can be seen in national and international publications. She is also a radio host for the Radio Reading Service, WJCT, a National Public Radio affiliate.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Site Has Moved

Thank you for following my blog!

Due to some bugs with the Blogspot/Blogger platform, I have decided to move this blog to Substack. I had to change the name, but it's basically the same.

Please follow me now on Substack at:

https://allworkmatters.substack.com/
 

 d.

Diane Faulkner, ACC, SPHR




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Is there a topic you'd like me to research for you?